- SPF Clean Air Steering Committee Chair November 9, 2020The SPF Clean Air Programme is looking to appoint a new Chair for its Steering Committee.
- Workshop to support UK scientists in developing IODP proposals for Mission Specific Platforms November 3, 2020Through the UK IODP research programme, NERC is committed to supporting the science community in developing high quality science-driven proposals for submission to IODP.
- Cancellation of Jan/Feb 2021 IOP October 7, 2020A decision has been made to cancel the Clean Air Programme winter Intensive Observing Period, previously scheduled for Monday 20 January to Friday 28 February 2021.
- Future of UK Treescapes – Programme webinar and collaborator finder October 2, 2020UKRI (NERC, ESRC and AHRC), Defra, Scottish Government and Welsh Government invite all potential applicants to the Future of UK Treescapes funding call to a programme webinar to learn more about the background to the programme, stakeholder perspectives, the funding call and to meet the Programme ambassadors
- Announcement of Opportunity: Sustainable Management of UK Marine Resources September 18, 2020Update – 1. The call closing date has been extended to the 20 October 2020. Proposals must be submitted by 16:00 on this date and no late applications will be accepted. 2. In anticipation of a large number of proposals being submitted to this Call, UKRI will now be introducing a pre-score for excellence stage to […]