- NERC invests £12 million to improve climate change predictions October 8, 2018Today, NERC announces it is investing in a new large-scale strategic research programme - Reducing Uncertainties in Climate Models due to Clouds.
- Natural capital reports September 18, 2018Four new reports on natural capital have been published which will enable governments and businesses to take an evidence-based approach to valuing the UK's natural assets.
- AO: EEF Initiative 2018 September 13, 2018NERC is inviting proposals for research projects costing up to £100,000 (100% full economic cost), and up to 12 months' duration under the Environmental Evidence for the Future initiative.
- Call for ideas for strategic research August 27, 2018This is your last chance to submit ideas for this year's strategic programme areas. The cut-off date for submission is 6 September 2018.
- 2019 Annual science meeting August 9, 2018All researchers directly involved in the Changing Arctic Ocean (CAO) programme, either through research grant awards or CAO programme management, are invited to the annual science meeting on 15-16 January 2019 with additional meetings and workshops on 17 January 2019 at the Novotel Birmingham Centre.