- AO: SPF Clean Air August 14, 2019The Met Office is inviting applications for the Strategic Priorities Fund (SPF) UK Clean Air: Analysis and Solutions programme in a number of areas.
- Call for ideas for potential SPF programmes August 7, 2019NERC is seeking ideas that could form the basis of future bids to the Strategic Priorities Fund (SPF).
- UKRI GCRF: Multi-hazards & Systemic Risks AO - Full proposal stage August 5, 2019NERC, on behalf of UK Research & Innovation, invites full bid proposals for international, interdisciplinary, collaborative research projects under the UKRI GCRF Multi-hazards and Systemic Risks research call.
- Advance notice of 2021 intensive observing periods July 23, 2019The partners in the Clean Air programme would like to encourage community participation in a co-ordinated UK observing intensive period in 2021. The aim of this early announcement is to facilitate a mobilisation of interested communities of researchers around two pre-defined periods.
- AO: Met Office open calls July 8, 2019The Met Office are inviting expressions of interest for the Strategic Priorities Fund (SPF) UK Climate Resilience programme in a number of areas.