- AO: INSITE June 25, 2019Proposals are invited for a new research programme on tackling critical gaps in the scientific understanding of the role North Sea energy installations have on the North Sea ecosystem structure and function.
- Additional funding awarded to projects to enhance integration activities June 20, 2019Additional funding has been awarded to enhance integration activities between the UK and Colombian projects funded as part of the Newton-funded Exploring & Understanding Colombian Bio Resources programme.
- GSAG new member appointments June 19, 2019NERC is delighted to announce the appointment of three new members to the Science Advisory Group.
- AO: Understanding and countering plant bacterial disease June 12, 2019BBSRC, on behalf also of Defra, NERC and the Scottish Government, have announced a call for research to address threats to UK plant health and biosecurity from bacterial diseases.
- Programme Coordination Team appointed June 11, 2019A multi-disciplinary programme coordination team at the University of Leicester has been appointed for the UK Research & Innovation Strategic Priorities Fund programme 'Landscape Decisions: Toward a new framework for using land assets'.