- £10m research centre to spur a greener global financial system March 16, 2021Following a successful competition, Oxford University have been selected to lead the development of The UK Centre for Greening Finance and Investment (CGFI) funded by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
- AO: Virtual site surveys for scientific ocean drilling February 26, 2021This call will support desk-based Virtual Site Survey Investigations that rely solely on existing geophysical data and will enable UK researchers to develop strong cases for proposed International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) drilling expeditions.
- Information webinar - Statement of community need for NERC scientific support and facilities February 26, 2021NERC has invited eligible UK higher education institutions, NERC Research Centres and independent research organisations to submit Statements of Community Need for scientific support and facility ideas that are essential to the delivery of environmental science looking forward over the next five to ten years.
- UKRI and Met Office appoint Dr Gary Fuller as Clean Air Champion January 26, 2021UKRI and the Met Office have appointed Dr Gary Fuller as the new Clean Air Champion for the Strategic Priorities Fund Clean Air Programme.
- SPF Clean Air Steering Committee Chair November 9, 2020The SPF Clean Air Programme is looking to appoint a new Chair for its Steering Committee.