- Resilience of the UK food system in a global context third call April 12, 2018The Global Food Security programme invites expressions of interest from early career researchers at lecturer level or equivalent to take part in a sandpit.
- Sandpit April 11, 2018NERC are inviting applications from UK scientists to attend a joint sandpit event on the proposed Ganga Delta - Bay of Bengal Interactions programme, in conjunction with India's Ministry of Earth Sciences, with support from the Newton-Bhabha Fund, in Kolkata the week commencing 11-13 September 2018.
- Building Resilience to the Impacts of El Niño event April 9, 2018The Building Resilience to the Impacts of El Niño event on 15 May 2018 in London will present the lessons learned from this large multi-institution programme, bringing together policymakers, practitioners and researchers to ensure these findings contribute to the development of practical approaches to building resilience to future El Niño events.
- British Ocean Sediment Core Research Facility commissioning - Community consultation March 28, 2018As part of the commissioning process for the British Ocean Sediment Core Research Facility (BOSCORF), NERC would like to offer users and the wider community the opportunity to input into the specific requirements for this facility.
- AO 2018 March 25, 2018NERC is inviting proposals to its Global Partnerships Seedcorn Fund.