- AO: Integration proposals April 16, 2019Proposals are invited for the integration call as part of the Understanding of the Impacts of Hydrometeorological Hazards in South East Asia programme, funded by the Economic & Social Research Council and NERC.
- Workshop April 8, 2019NERC invites applications to attend a workshop on 22 May 2019 in Cambridge to introduce the new collaborative partnership between the UK and Chile, the exploration of Subglacial Lake CECs in Antarctica, and the scope of the associated research programme.
- AO: Constructing a Digital Environment open call April 3, 2019NERC is inviting proposals for a second round of feasibility studies costing up to £240,000 at 80% full economic cost, with a maximum duration of 12 months, as part of the Constructing a Digital Environment programme.
- Scoping group for securing UK forest form, function and ecosystem services March 29, 2019NERC invites applications to join a scoping group that will develop the science case for a potential large strategic research programme on 'Securing UK forest form, function and ecosystem services against 21st-century pressures'.
- Finale meeting March 21, 2019The final meeting of the NERC Security of Supply of Mineral Resources programme will celebrate and share its achievements to researchers and stakeholders at the Royal Society in London on 9 May 2019.