The University of Birmingham have a limited amount of bursary funding available in 2018 for PhD students funded by NERC, which makes all of our 2/3 day courses free for you, including travel and accommodation costs*.
For more information, please visit: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/facilities/metabolomics-training-centre/trainee-information.aspx
For our full course list, please visit www.birmingham.ac.uk/bmtc
Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Metabolomics
7-8 June 2018
Venue: Birmingham Metabolomics Training Centre, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
- What are Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) and how do they differ?
- Importance of quality assurance in metabolomics
- Types of QA for untargeted and targeted studies
- Importance of quality control (QC) samples
- Types of QC samples for untargeted and targeted studies
- Preparation of QC samples
- Analytical studies including QC
- Processing of QC data for QA
- Recommended QA procedures, reporting QA/QC for untargeted and targeted studies
- Useful tips and troubleshooting
- Question and answer session with the experts